Reporting directly to the Design Director with strong dialogue and working flow with the Head of Product. Strong design and CAD skills are integral to the role. The successful candidate will demonstrate both potential to work within the constraints of a commercial environment whilst constantly delivering creative collateral (from ideation to realised product) that continues to elevate and strengthen the brand. A collaborative attitude that enhances both the working environment and strength of the product is essential. The specific categories this designer is responsible for will be defined during recruitment process - reflecting existing experience of the successful candidate and at the discretion of both Design Director and Head of Product.
- Collaborate with the Creative Directors, Design Director, Head of Product, and other design team members on seasonal ideation of new product.
- Consistently provide design input and ideas on specified categories that is relevant for P.E Nation and drives both brand and revenue aspirations.
- Work closely with development team to ensure adherence of critical path.
- Style number and design File creation.
- Design and create technical CAD sketches, including construction detail, form, style, performance etc.
- Take full responsibility to follow designs from ideation to finished product optimising their potential for success within the range.
- In depth verbal and written handovers with both Developers and GT, with a strong focus on Margin and FOB pricing.
- Biweekly Production fits, approving all samples from Proto, SMS, PP to Shipper stage.
Please email CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org