JUNIOR GARMENT TECHNICIAN
The Junior Garment Technician reports directly to the Head of Supply Chain and Operations, responsible for working with garments across multiple product areas from Proto, SMS to final Production approval ensuring the highest quality standards are followed and achieved throughout all sampling and production, to enable enhancement of the P.E Nation brand.
- Responsible for Tech Pack Specification – provide suggestions of the best method to construct or adjust garments and resolve any potential style and fit issues. Ensure that Designers and Product Developers contribute and that the Design Director is informed.
- Consult with Product Team on Tech Pack (product).
- Contribute at Vendor Tech Pack Handover (walk through with vendors)
- Responsible for Proto measure and Fits ensure all suppliers submit pre-measured fit samples correct to spec, inspect all samples, ensuring workmanship and measurement details have been followed.
- Primary contributor to Proto comms out deadline.
- Responsible for SMS Measure, ensuring that the Designers are informed.
- Responsible for SMS Fits & SMS comments are processed in a timely manner. Ensuring that Designers and Product Developers contribute, the Design Director and Head of Supply Chain and Operations is consulted and the Global Sales Executive is informed.
- Primary contributor to SMS Comms out – work closely with the Product Manager to ensure effective workflow according to the critical path.
- Primary contributor to PPS Measure and Fits in a timely manner. Identify any potential production and quality issues and offer resolution before proceeding to bulk production.
- Primary contributor to Production Start with Product Development team.
- Primary contributor to Shipper measure and fits.
- Consult on Bulk QC approvals – ensure style is compliant in all aspects of quality.
- Manage the fit meetings, driving process and on co-owning on time delivery of all pre-production samples.
- Approve care label artwork for all raw materials and styles.
- Final QC approval prior to shipping.
Please email CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com