E-COMMERCE & DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
P.E Nation is looking for an eCommerce & Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate that is drawn to joining a best-in-class, innovative brand, and interested in accelerating their learning and experience by working with leaders in the Digital space.
Description of responsibilities:
- Product enrichment for weekly product launches, including product descriptions, care instructions and metadata.
- Work with the eCommerce team to ensure online visual merchandising is in-line with business goals and strategy for the week.
- Work closely with the graphic design team to ensure the websites always have new content for a consistently fresh look and feel.
- SEO product and category enrichment to ensure P.E Nation is front of mind for online customers
- Work with a third party development agency and assist with testing new functions and features on-site, and validating tickets.
- Assist with any Customer Service feedback, driving actions and callouts on-site to ensure a holistic user journey.
- Assist and support internal operations team, and strategic partners, to grow international markets by localising key elements of the customer journey.
- Assist with populating UGC content, tagging products to deliver ease of shopping for online users.
- Be at the forefront of feature releases and new technologies in the market
- Competitor analysis research.
- Drive the the day-to-day operations of Digital Marketing to ensure that how our brand shows up across all channels is consistent and inspiring, with a focus on new visitors and new customer acquisition
- Coordinate the Go-To-Market calendar (overview), and the Trading Calendar (detail). Working with the wider Marketing & eCommerce team to deliver best-in-class campaigns and trading activity
- Work closely with Agencies across all Digital Marketing channels, to ensure they are briefed on brand strategy, and that assets are delivered with a workback that optimises flighting
- Develop an affiliate network to drive traffic to the P.E Nation websites including maintenance & reporting
- Drive SEM programs that will maximise traffic to our website with the highest ROI
- Drive the performance side of Social Media marketing, working hand-in-hand with the team that manages Organic strategy. Work with the Animation/Digital Designer to create ads consistently, and at scale, by leveraging in-house collateral while considering market trends
- Exploration of new Performance Marketing channels (e.g. Music Streaming, Podcasts) in order to grow and nurture a new audience
- Create detailed reports via Google Analytics, Facebook Reporting (and others) of all Digital Marketing initiatives for analysis
- Utilise analytics to drive insights and recommendations and be able to act on those to improve on results from different channels
- Use industry and brand skills to influence adjacent functions, to accelerate growth in all areas
- Live and breathe Trading - understand impact and importance of performance channels to drive overall sales numbers, while being flexible with planned schedule in order to deliver results against business goals
- Ensure all digital campaigns and content is executed on time and within budget
- Ensure Digital marketing assets are up to date with all marketing channels
- Ensure the balance between organic and paid digital marketing
- Carry out Competitor & Market analysis & research to ensure our activity is a step ahead of the competition.
- A minimum of 2 years of Digital Marketing & eCommerce experience, ideally within the fashion industry
- Degree in Business or Marketing, or other relevant area
- The ability to think and act strategically while co-ordinating multiple priorities
- Analytics experience in Google Analytics, or similar preferred
- Platform experience with Shopify preferred
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and ability to build meaningful relationships
- Creative minded and analytically driven
- Impeccable organisational skills
How to Apply: Please email your CV & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org