ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - SYDNEY CBD
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager (Sunday - Thursday hours) for our Sydney CBD store opening in May. In this role, you will be able to build and forge strong client and staff relationships. You will have previous management experience in a similar environment and have proven ability to lead, motivate and drive sales and achieve the highest level of client service at all times.
Description of responsibilities:
You will have:
- Previous experience as an Assistant Store Manager
- Excellent sales skills and previous experience exceeding store budgets/KPI's
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Proven success in managing and growing a VIP customer base, proactively and regularly calling these customers to let them know of upcoming events and promotions
- An abundance of energy, positivity, and an ability to motivate others
- Leadership and management skills, and be operationally minded
- Love for our brand and be proud to be our key brand ambassador!
We can offer:
- Generous employee discount
- Generous clothing allowance
- Career progression and opportunities for professional growth
- A fun work environment with ongoing training and development!
How to Apply: Please email your availability, CV & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org